Office Admin Assistant
we are seeking an Office Admin Assistant to join us. This role has a varied workload with the aim of providing support for customers. We are looking to employ someone with a positive and enthusiastic approach to an administrative support role.
To be responsible for the effective and efficient functioning of the office on a day to day basis
- Overall Responsibility for the management of the office of house on a daily basis which includes opening and closing at the end of the working day
- Manage reception, incoming post, calls, welcoming external guests
- Preparing documents to be posted to customers
- Taking credit card payments from customers
- Keeping various records up to date
Plan, organise and manage company and social events
- Plan, Organise and manage social media acounts
- Answering calls, and reply to queries where possible.
Experience and personal attributes
Candidates need to have first class customer service skills with a confident approach both face to face and on the telephone. Ability to work calmly with minimal supervision is vital to support the smooth running of the school.
- Experience in an administrative role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Great interpersonal and time management skills
- Reliability and discretion
- Organisational skills
- IT skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
Hours by arrangement but a requirement of working Monday – Friday is essential.
Job will be part time and extend the hours as needed basis
Start date July 2021
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£11.00 per hour